Impressive cost savings with globally managed security services
Our Global Approach
ICD has built its business on an account-based strategy rather than a project based one. This approach has allowed us to develop a deeper understanding of our clients’ global security concerns, rather than simply local issues. Our approach also makes it easier for us to provide a coordinated service where exceptional security standards can be applied to sites in any region of the world.
- A single point of contact for all global projects streamlines communication.
- Predictable costs. By using a single security partner for all projects, ICD can offer a competitive fixed pricing agreement that makes long term budgeting much easier.
- Inventory management facilitates faster project lead times and considerable cost savings.
- Security standardization enhances project implementation standards and guarantees consistent quality for all security systems.
- System consolidation across multiple sites promotes better security management.
- Professional reports and documentation standards make it easier to conduct maintenance and system analysis.
- 24 Hour customer support and standardized emergency response times for all facilities.
- Global project coordination for every step of the project management process ensures all projects receive the support that they require.
- Consultancy services help clients with changing security requirements and design needs.
- Onsite services conducted by ICD personnel based in client offices provide an even higher level of customer support.
We can support you with every major aspect of
security strategy throughout the world
Learn more about how our global approach helped multinational companies manage their global security strategy by reading these case studies.