ICD Security Solutions (Convergint in Asia Pacific) recently upgraded its APAC drawing centre to an APAC design centre in Bengaluru, India. The upgraded centre will provide comprehensive design services executed by a dedicated team of experts to meet the complex requirements of global customers with large-scale, cross regional sites.
Diverse systems, complicated integration and the additional need for enhanced operational efficiency has made system design increasingly challenging and multifaceted in recent years. The design centre’s experienced team of 20 certified design consultants, application engineers, and design engineers will continue to adopt advanced tools and strict OCRA (Originator Checker Reviewer Approver) process to provide highly accurate, standardised design diagrams, documentation, and other deliverables.
Drawing on 20+ years of system integration experience and an unparalleled ability to understand the demands of complex enterprise customers, the design centre team provide professional design services in a fraction of the time previously required. This will further ensure increased efficiency and reduced costs for customers, whilst increasing accuracy and consistency.
Services & capabilities
Our certified security consultants and engineers offer end-to-end design services, including:
Features & benefits
- Qualified & experienced professionals to ensure high-quality design deliverables and consultancy services
- Use of advanced tools, such as AutoCAD, iDesign, Revit BIM, and Bluebeam, to efficiently create accurate, consistent design drawings
- Account-based support provided by a dedicated team with in-depth understanding of the customer’s global standards
- In-house library of standard templates, drawings & documents for increased standardisation and fast turnaround
- Strict OCRA (Originator Checker Reviewer Approver) process to produce high-quality and revision-controlled deliverables