The position of International Project Manager is responsible for delivering projects on schedule, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction. All projects must be carried out in accordance to ICD’s high standards whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage projects across APAC with
- Focus on project delivery
- Technical design review
- Project update
- Lead field team to deliver projects
- Risk management and Quality control
- Technical trouble shooting
- Enforce quality and consistency in delivery
- Coach field colleague and micro-manage on subjects are required
- Travel to field is required
- 3 years project related work experience.
- Good communicator, good presentation skills, thinking in details.
- Eager to be successful, passion on whatever he/she choose to do.
- Self-driven, team player, result oriented
- Field experience in commissioning and installation
- Working experience for security installation project management and commissioning
- Certificate in LENEL, CCURE, GENETEC and equivalent
- Willing to travel in APAC region
We thank you for your interest in our company. However only candidates chosen will be contacted.