ICD Security Solutions Pte Ltd
ICD Security Solutions, the global leading Security Solutions provider is expanding rapidly and has the following open position in South East Asia:
The "ICD Experience"
In ICD, you will gain experience working in a rapidly expanding company in a constantly changing environment. You will experience what it's like making a real impact on the business, as well as develop a solid career. You will work with people that are passionate about service, professionalism and customer satisfaction. You will work in a transparent and open organization where information is freely available, and your ideas are listened to and respected. You will be expected to develop and constantly make improvements. You will also be expected to debate issues with your fellow colleagues, regardless of position or ranking. We recognize the fact that nothing is perfect and are always open to improvements. YOU will have the power to influence and make an impact on the success of ICD.
For more information, please visit the website: www.icdsecurity.com
Customer Service Coordinator
The position of the Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for providing support to System and Customer Service Department as well as providing our customers with the highest level of service. This position will also be responsible for customer service as well as data entry, documentation.
- Total client satisfaction.
- Coordination of all Customer Service issues within ICD branch office and among ICD members.
- Monitor the quality of ICD's services in your branch office.
- Customer Service case updating, logging and filing in ERP system.
- Coordination and solving of CS events and after sales services.
- Documentation for clients, including: Handover packaging, service cards, handover confirmations, maintenance documents, confirmation slips, training templates, etc.
- Coordinate projects according to schedule, economically and to client’s satisfaction,
- Documentation submission
- Follow up and close case closely
- Arrange client RPM and send RPM report on time
- Weekly reports as required by the CS Manager
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database.
- Strong service sense and skills, good time management, high learning skill.
- Proven ability to build relationships with vendors, internal client and colleagues.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- A meticulous person.
- Able to work under pressure.
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.