General job description
• CAD Engineer is responsible for helping the System Engineers and the entire project team for Designing /Estimation of ICD ‘s security systems at various client sites in Bangalore and all over India as per specifications agreed upon earlier.
• To achieve and maintain client satisfaction.
• Working, technical compliance & Deviation statements & offers accordingly.
• Be involved in all Drawings and Designing aspects of Project Management and act as per the guidelines of the System Engineer in charge of the Project and the Line Manager overall.
1. Design, Drafting and Estimation of the commissioner office and Site Engineer
2. Designing of system on Tender requirements which include BOQ, Engineering of the solutions, Estimation of system cable quantity, Preparation of bills of material, defining integration requirements, Analysing specifications and technical support to the project and sales team.
3. Visiting site surveys for Designing of System whenever there is a need.
4. Preparation of System Positing, Cabling & Panel wiring drawings, As-built drawings, All System Architecture and SLD drawings.
Major responsibilities include
1. Client satisfaction.
2. Site Visiting. Coordination with PM, client (when needed).
3. Attend internal training, improve skills.
Skills and knowledge
1. Architectural Engineering
2. Civil Design, Drafting and Estimation
3. Design of CCTV, ACS System, Fire Alarm System & Public Addressing System
5. To Work on MS Excel
1. In place of any previous policies.
2. It may be noted that, this Position Description is subject to change dependent on the nature and course of the business. The Employee may be required to take additional task/s not specifically defined in this position description
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org