- Service security systems and provide services to our clients. Troubleshooting and solving problems.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction.
- To be proficient in our products and technology. Always improve ability.
- Manage relations with existing clients.
- Finish routine preventive maintenance on time according to ICD standards and policies.
- Work with the team to solve the client's security system problems in the earliest time.
- Provide support and maintenance services such as routine preventative maintenance.
- Produce system diagrams by AutoCAD.
- Maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure quality of ICD services following company standards and policies strictly, to deliver prompt and efficient response to all service requests within assigned region.
- Provide routine preventive maintenance.
- General errand to assist team technically.
- Attend non-business hour's emergency hotline call. (Compensation Leave is applicable)
- Knowledge development such as access control, video, and alarm.
- Report to service department manager.
- Diploma or above in Electronics, Electrical or related discipline.
- Strong self learning ability, work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in AutoCad.
- On duty is required.
- Have valid Security Personnel Permit (Cat D) is an advantage.
- Fresh Graduate will be considered.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Junior position
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary, bonus, medical & dental benefits, best-in-class training and development, attractive career advancement opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your application letter & CV including current and expected salary, date of availability to email@example.com, or click "Apply Now".
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purpose.