The position of Account Manager is responsible for expanding business in the South East Asia region, providing Security Solutions and related product system to our clients, and achieving ICD business target.
- Aggressively achieve position and department revenue and profit targets
- Generate and identify sales leads
- Arrange meetings and sales presentations with potential clients
- Preparation of quotations, proposals and preliminary system design
- Provide ideas and suggestions to improve sales results, reputation and market share
- Increase ICD brand name and image through sales and marketing channels
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partner companies
- Maintain high level of knowledge in security concepts and systems in order to provide clients world-class consultation
- Assist with project management, site meetings, and client liaison whenever necessary
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience (security-related preferred)
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented with demonstrated multi-task ability
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Team player
- Outgoing personality, ability to listen, and positive spirit
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary and commission scheme, medical & dental benefits, best-in-class training and development, attractive career advancement opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your application letter & CV including current and expected salary, date of availability to email@example.com, or click "Apply Now".
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.