The position of Project Manager is responsible for managing installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in according to ICD’s standards; Ensuring good engineering project quality; Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Manage project according to company policy, company standards, and client satisfaction
• Oversee all project activities associated with project life cycle.
• Provides day-to-day project management on assigned Audio Visual projects.
• Project preparation - scheduling of projects, budget review, sales order, kick off meeting
• Managing cross-functional interdependencies as required.
• Provides risk management and issue/problem resolution as required.
• Responsible for prompt project status updates and reporting to stakeholders.
• Ensure project planning and execution is within budget, cost and of high quality.
• Ensure the successful project implementation and deployment.
• Prepare and update project documentation.
• Proper project closure and handover to customer and internal service team.
• Other responsibilities that may be requested from time to time by management.
• Project team management - manage subcontractors
• Expect new assignments from time to time.
• Assisting and providing technical support to Sales and other departments
• Conducting on-site client training
• System design, building diagrams using AutoCAD
• Maintain high level of knowledge in AV concept
AV Project Manager’s Qualifications
• Min 2 years of project management experience in Audio Visual environment.
• Min 3 years of relevant working experience in Audio Visual environment.
• Good knowledge in Audio Visual technologies including but not limited to Video Conferencing, Wall Displays, Digital Signage, Unified Communications.
• Basic understanding of IP networking is a must.
• Able to effectively communicate in English, both written and oral.
• Client service oriented
• Quick learner
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com