Title: Regional Business Development Manager ( Data center Vertical)
General job description:
The Regional Business Development Manager (RBD) will help the company to develop new regional accounts as well expand existing accounts in targeted segments in order to achieve company’s business growth.
RBD needs to have a thorough knowledge on Data Center Vertical market in Security solutions, technologies and solutions as well as security services which can be offered by the company to our customers by creating our competitive advantages in the market.
The RBD will identify qualified leads, develop prospects and conduct high level corporate sales by engendering trust, demonstrating professionalism and providing security expertise to address specific client needs.
In this role, the RBD will be responsible for entire business development lifecycle from lead to order while working with local and global account team, functional team, and project team throughout an entire organization with effective communication and leadership skill sets
1. Proactively hunting new regional account opportunities in APAC focused on multinational customers with high data center security needs and multiple presences.
2. The main responsibilities of this role are driving new accounts growth as well as nurturing existing customer retention through up selling and cross selling.
3. Initiate and cultivate high-level client relationships with key decision makers to build trusted partnership by providing customized solutions and security services
4. Manage the sales process by generating business leads, responding to RFPs, developing, and delivering client proposals, presenting ICD’s competitive advantages, following up with prospects/clients until the contract to be closed.
5. Meeting and exceed assigned sales target including accurate and timely forecast to achieve company’s revenue goal
6. Working closely with internal sales team, Convergint Global Account team to identity and approach new clients and (or) expand existing clients through joint efforts by leveraging global relationship and internal resources
7. Build strong network with strategic OEM partners and continuously seek cutting edge solutions to address client’s specific security needs by communicating our value.
8. Continuously increase industry-based knowledge by monitoring industry trends, participating in events and knowing the competitive landscape in Datacenter Vertical business.
Skills and Knowledge
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
2. Ability to provide effective presentation and solution demonstration
3. Strong networking skills, aware of the market - experience in security OEMs and a partner sector (real estate, design, etc.)
4. Experience in responding to client’s RFP and (or) regional (global) MSA tender
5. Ability to prioritize tasks and manage the time efficiently
6. Having strong knowledge of security market trends, leading technologies / solutions as well as security services offered in the market.
7. Self-confident, good image and trustworthy.
8. High-level, polished, refined selling skill sets in B2B business environment.
9. Big believer & representing ICD corporate culture to create competitive advantage
10. Team building and management skills as well strong leadership mindset