Title: Account Manager/ Sr. Account Manager
Branch: India (Mumbai)
Report to: Sales Director
1. Generate maximum revenue and profits
2. Achieve personal revenue goals. Annual / Quarterly goals
3. Achieve Dept. targets.
4. Manage the relationship with the / Customer satisfaction
5. Be a consultant to our customer
Major responsibilities include:
1. Client satisfaction
2. Aggressively achieve personal and dept. revenue and profit targets.
3. Locate and identify sales leads.
4. Meetings and sales presentations to potential clients.
5. Preparation of quotations and preliminary system design.
6. Negotiate and sign contracts on behalf of ICD.
7. Maintain close long-term relationships with clients and prospects.
8. Provide ideas and suggestions to improve sales results, reputation and market share.
9. Increase exposure though sales channels.
10. Build and maintain partnerships and relations with partner companies.
11. Maintain updated technical product information and market trends.
12. Learn security technologies and concepts. Maintain in depth knowledge of ICD’s standard products and systems, modern security concepts and products that are available on the world market.
13. Assist with project management, site meetings, and client liaison where necessary.
14. Conduct “project Audits” according to ICD standards.