Purpose of role:The fundamental purpose of the Security Technician role is to provide installation and maintenance services at the clients’ premises, such that the clients’ security is implemented, maintained or restored efficiently and effectively.
- Attending to service calls provided through our work management software from our dedicated Service Centre
- Representing Integrators Australia with exemplary customer service skills
- Providing service job card notes, recommendations and information for quotes
- Deliver end to end small scale installations
- Perform scheduled maintenance and provide condition reports
- Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required.
- Cabling, working with Power Tools and Hand Tools, fitting off electronic equipment.
- Security: security system understanding and experience across multiple system types.
- Electronics: A basic working knowledge of electronic circuits with respect to voltage, current and resistance.
- IP Networking: A basic understanding of IP Networking fundamentals.
- Safety: the ability to work safely so as not to cause or risk harm to oneself or others.
- Flexibility: ability to work on multiple sites across a mixture of construction/industry disciplines.
- Communication Skills: ability to communicate effectively with clients and work colleagues.
- Commerciality: ability to apply their knowledge or skills in a practical, commercial manner.
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and to work effectively with team members.
- Time management / organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within the time frame given and carry out the associated administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner.