Knowledge of Ccure 9000 Enterprise system,
including photo ID Badging and (CCTV) Victor systems.
- Would be accountable for the delivery and completion of projects on
- schedule, economically to client’s satisfaction, and to Client’s set internal
- installation standards.
- Ensure that the Set Project Management scores are achieved with none
- or minimal Project defects
- Good communication skills and computer working knowledge.
- Good writing & conversational skills in English
- The embedded Staff would help Client Achieve and increase efficiency in:
- Better project designs, and project preparations prior to project Execution
- Better Coordination with other Depts. to improve efficiencies, professionalism and improve TAT
- Manage working schedule of engineers and Junior PMs,
- Manage relationship with sub-contractors.
- Instil Checks and Measures of internal Project documents
- Achieve set Installation and project Quality Control Standards
- Coordination with CLIENT Thailand Security Team and relevant vendors
- Assisting to enhance CLIENT Thailand security Policy and Standard
1. Access Control System Design
CCURE system Project Design that CLIENT would request from time to time.
Review system functionality and work to minimize any possible risk of downtime.
Daily review Set Project Management Goals
Conduct routine Project reviews and Standard Checks
Various report management and team management.
2. To Support CLIENT Thailand Security Team
- Manages projects and assists with project design and management supporting the Thailand region.
- Manage and coordinate phases of special projects from inception through completion.
- Prepare project timelines identifying all significant business activities, resources, milestones, and deadlines.
- Assist in the Maintenance and Administration of the ID card software systems, Ccure 9000 Enterprise system, including photo ID and access control cards to all employees, visitors, vendors, and contractors.
- Work closely with all domestic and international team members to provide support and assistance to any projects as needed including activities such as coordinating
- Domestic and International meetings, monitoring progress on departmental goals, activities, and project reporting
- Assistance to the global systems program manager in support of Thailand region reporting on security systems key performance indicators.
- Leads and manages all coordination, communication, and administration oversight of Thailand regional service and project installations.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot access control card and card reader performance for Thailand regional AC issues.
- Prepare and monitor weekly and monthly audits of the enterprise Ccure and Victor systems.
- Provide regional assistance to global embedded team relating to technical access control and CCTV technical projects.
- Conduct routine and specialized tasks associated with Client access control and CCTV systems.
- Perform specialized programming and maintenance of the access control and CCTV systems
- Work closely with program manager to standardize and streamline Global Access Control and CCTV systems
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction process and provide appropriate feedback to program manager
Interested candidates may send your updated resume indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for your interest and regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.