Last week ICD Shanghai gathered 80 end users on the 93rd floor of the iconic Park Hyatt in Lujiazui for an afternoon seminar with the theme ‘leading technology, practical solutions’.
- ‘Leading technology, practical solutions’ presented by Shelley Jiang, Senior Account Manager, ICD. Shelley showcased some of the latest technology and smart features in video surveillance, access control and alarm systems. In addition, she also introduced a range of the leading advanced solutions which help end-users solve unique business challenges, increase security and enhance operational efficiency.
- ‘How to optimize security systems in a VUCA environment’ presented by the China Security, Health & Safety Director of a famous luxury retail company. The presentation took a deep dive into the challenges of managing security in today’s volatile environment, security systems optimization and best practices.
- ‘How transformative technologies are shaping the new security industry’ presented by Ada Dai from IHS Markit, a global leader in market research. Ada’s presentation shared security system data and industry trends and before exploring how AI, cloud and IoT technologies are changing the market and how security systems are deployed.
- ICD East China Operations Manager, Joseph Hu, then hosted a panel discussion with security professionals from four different industries: education, F&B, pharmaceuticals and real estate. Topics included the future of security, how to assess and adopt new technologies, and current security challenges.
Attendees also had the chance to see some of the industry’s most cutting-edge solutions in action at a technology showcase during the networking and coffee break times. Six advanced solutions were on display with ICD engineers on hand to introduce the technologies:
- Mobile access control
- Facial recognition
- Wireless locks with mobile access
- Key and locker management systems
- Goods and delivery tracking
- Intelligent visitor management system
For more information about any of the topics or solutions mentioned above, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to find out about the next ICD event near you, get in touch at email@example.com.