Work Location: Melbourne
Report to: HR Director
1. Provide a highly efficient, productive, and safe working environment for CTA associates so they can achieve their strategic and business objectives.
2. Safeguard CTA’s associates and assets.
3. Enhance the staff’s satisfaction
4. Recruit the right people for the right position through effective channels
5. Implement a CTA training programs in your region
6. Implement CTA People strategy in the region
7. Support associates by providing needed HR services.
8. Maintain accurate HR files
9. Achieve over-all HR Dept objectives
Major responsibilities include:
1. Establishing a friendly environment associates in your region and improving employee’ satisfaction
2. Employee’s join and separation procedure, keep HQ HR posted on time
3. Attendance management
4. Keep all personal files in order and completely and update on time and correctly, at the same time, maintain the employee management system in NS updated.
5. Initial CV screening for recruiting the right and most talented people for the job needed, help arranging and conducting interviews with shortlisted candidates.
6. Assist to organize all sorts of training, including orientation training. Coordinate and follow up the training plan implementation and evaluation;
7. Assist to implement associate’s development project, improve associate’s competency and work skills.
8. Maintain and monitor staff movement, staff probation and promotion arrangement.
9. Organize employee activities in your region.
10. Support on CTA Greenlight charity projects establishment and implementation
11. Submit HR Report on time.
1. University graduate with a minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience; Min.
2. Extensive HR generalist experience as well as strong knowledge in one of the areas such as recruitment, learning development, or C&B,
3. Quick learner, Open-minded and proactive.
4. Reliable, strong responsibility and result oriented.
5. A good team player
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to email@example.com