The position of Project Engineer is responsible for security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in according to IC D’s standards; Ensuring good engineering project quality; Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in accordance to ICD's policy and standards
- Involve in project management
- Assisting and providing technical support to Sales and other departments
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Conducting on-site client training
- Security system design, building diagrams using AutoCAD
- Maintain high level of knowledge in security concept
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic, Computer, Automation or Mechanical Engineering
- Min 3 years or above related working experience in security, electronic or small electronic project implementation and commissioning, preferably in a multinational environment
- Basic IT knowledge in security hardware, network and database
- Familiar with security access control system, CCTV and alarm system products / systems is an advantage
- Must be willing to work on-site
- Candidates have project management experience is an advantage
- Past experience with Lenel, GE, Cisco and S2 systems is a clear advantage
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Client service oriented
- Quick learner
- Only Singapore Citizens may apply
Interested candidates may send your updated resume indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for your interest and regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.