- Build the ICD organization and infrastructure in accordance with our business plan and budget, and in line with ICD’s mission and principles.
- Lead the team to implement and achieve ICD’s strategic objectives in the relevant regional area.
- Achieve a high level of client satisfaction across the board.
- Increase market position and image.
- Meet or exceed financial and budget targets for revenue and profitability.
- Achieve over-all company targets.
Major responsibilities include:
- Control and manage ICD’s business, organization and operations according to the company’s mission, policies, procedure and standards.
- Build up the company’s work team and infrastructure.
- Achieve the company’s budget and operations targets.
- Execute and implement corporate directions and strategies.
- Establish clear strategies and tactics to achieve company revenue and EBITDA goals.
- Build ICD’s capacity to be a leader in the security integration and service industry; lead ICD to become our customers’ BEST service provider.
- Strive to achieve 100% costumer satisfaction with all clients.
- Ensure a high level of quality control on installation, project management, customer service and value-added service delivery.
- Manage ICD staff, ensure their well-being, ensure they are all 100% clear about their role’s responsibilities, and review their work and achievements.
- Work as a leader to motivate the overall performance of the team.
- Ensure a good and healthy working environment, as well as work & life balance.
- Provide and create training & development opportunities for members of staff.
- Strong leadership and couching skills.
- Energetic and proactive in approaching challenges and business initiatives.
- Strong communication (both written and spoken) skills preferably in both English and Japanese.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Practical hands-on experience in business unit or team management.
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of business operation management experience in solutions industry.
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com