Onsite Administrators focus on ensuring that security systems function at their optimum level.
They achieve this by supervising daily operations, conducting regular maintenance and
performance analysis providing troubleshooting support when necessary and submitting
analytical reports related to all aspects of security system maintenance on a regular basis.
System operation and management service
- Access control system management
- Access level management includes access level design, definition, creation, modification,
- deletion and daily access rights management.
- System time management includes setting access level available time periods, time zones
- and other special time events including public holidays, company events and others.
- Other access control management responsibilities include anti-pass back, anti-tailgate and access zone management.
- Review Access control logs for potential threats/errors or false alarms
- CCTV surveillance system management
- Includes CCTV System daily operation and management.
- Provides necessary assistance including video tracking, copying and providing evidence for irregular events such as external or internal theft, bomb threats, guest injury and other scenarios.
- Conducts system surveillance and irregular incident monitoring including dynamic image analysis, region screen shield management as well as other sophisticated analysis and management.
- Alarm system management
- Designs and maintains system maps for alarm control.
- Responsible for alarm zone setting and operation
- Conducts alarm events tracking examine and records.
- Leads alarm events response (local or remotely)
- In charge of alarm escalating procedure
- Supervises alarm system global input/output control with integrated systems, such as fire security systems.
- Software maintenance
- Responsible for maintaining the smooth operation of software required to run the security management system.
- Performs software system backup (including operation system, database, and security systems).
- Conducts software system platform RPM [Routine Preventive Maintenance]
- Hardware maintenance
- Ensures hardware runs smoothly and is fully operational.
- Conducts hardware RPM [Routine Preventive Maintenance]
- Manages backup/spare pool stock
- Software troubleshooting covers access control systems, CCTV management, and alarm systems. The administrator is responsible for ensuring that all software runs smoothly, and that troubleshooting is provided for issues related to security systems.
- Hardware troubleshooting covers access control hardware (including card readers, locks,access control panels, buzzers, release buttons and other related devices), CCTV hardware (cameras, NVR/DVR, power supplies, and others) and alarm systems (alarm control panels, alarm sensors and others).
- The administrator works with regional customer support team for complex issues.
- Mature and professional in manner and communication style.
- Experience in customer services role for the following fields: security, IT, electronics, automatics or other related industries.
- Professional computer hardware, software, WAN/LAN, database, and MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience with security products and systems a definite advantage.
- Effective, efficient and results-oriented approach to work.
Interested candidate, kindly submit your CV with current & expected salary via click 'APPLY'.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com