The position of Project and Service Engineer is responsible for security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in accordance to ICD’s standards. Good engineering project quality and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
1. Deliver / complete projects in schedule, economically and to clients satisfaction, and to our internal installation standards. Service security systems and provide services to our clients. Troubleshooting and solving problems.
2. Ensure customer satisfaction.
3. To be proficient in our products and technology.
4. Manage relations with existing clients
5. Service security systems and provide services to our clients. Trouble shooting, solving problems and finish routine preventive maintenance on time according to ICD standards and policies.
Main performance indicators:
1. No. of projects involved.
2. Size of projects (revenue)
3. No. of service calls dispatched.
4. Expenses. (Taxi, over time, losses, etc.)
5. No. of return service calls (due to mistakes or incomplete work)
6. RPM completion ratio.
7. Average response time and case duration time.
8. Number of cases completed (Refer to Netsuite).
9. CS Cost (product replacement, transportation, travel, SC, etc.)
Major responsibilities include:
Part 1: Project Scope
1. Client satisfaction.
2. System design, diagrams.
3. Programming, Testing & Commission, trouble shooting.
4. Product pre-testing.
5. Preparing project ‘engineering package’ according to standard.
6. Site inspections. Coordination with PM, client (when needed), third parties, sub contractors.
7. Review and supervision of all equipment installations, wiring, according to product manuals, and ICD standards.
8. On site client training
9. Total client satisfaction.
Part 2: Service Scope
1. Coordinate all customer service issues and managing relations with all existing clients within assigned region.
2. Ensure quality of ICD services following company standards and policies strictly, to deliver prompt and efficient response to all service requests within assigned region.
3. Provide routine preventive maintenances.
4. Handle daily trouble-shooting, follow up all open technical issues till the problems resolved.
5. Take over all service issues from Project team after External Hand Over done.
6. Prepare customer training materials and deliver professional customer training.
7. Diagrams update after HO.
8. Manage service sub-contractors and ensure them following up ICD standards and policies.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Electronic, Computer, Automation or Mechanical Engineering.
2. Min 3 years or above related working experience in security, electronic or small electronic project implementation & commissioning, preferably in a multinational environment.
3. Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database.
4. Familiar with Security access control system, CCTV and Alarm system products & system is an advantage.
5. System design, building diagrams using AutoCAD is required
6. Must be willing to work onsite.
7. Candidates have project management experience is an advantage.
8. Past experience with Lenel, GE, Cisco, S2 systems is a clear advantage.
9. Good communication and coordination skills.
10. Client service oriented
11. Quick learner
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com