Major responsibilities include:
- Security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in accordance to ICD's policy and standards.
- Manage the project when required.
- System trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Conducting onsite client training.
- High level of knowledge in security concepts, products and systems in order to provide professional security services.
- Work and Manage LSPs/Sub contractors.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum ITI/Diploma/BE in Electronic, Computer or Mechanical Engineering.
- Should have a working experience of 2 – 5 years in the field of Electronic Security System preferably in a multinational environment.
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database.
- Familiar with access control, CCTV and Alarm system products & system is a plus.
- Willing to work onsite.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Client service oriented.
- Quick learning ability.
- Good English skill (oral and written).
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com.