- Work with the Customer Service Representative to have the quickest response to client's support requirements.
- Provide support and maintenance services: routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, system upgrades/expansions/alterations and systems training.
- Produce system diagrams in AutoCAD.
- Maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic, Computer, Automatization or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service work experience (security-related preferred) in a multinational environment.
- Experience in security system field with knowledge of Access Control, CCTV and Alarm System will be a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database.
- Strong analytical skill and problem solving ability.
- Taking initiative and working independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good in English and Mandarin (oral and written).
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com