Here is a career opportunity to assume a position
- where you are valued and trusted as a person
- where you can express your talents
- where you can enjoy a supportive management
- where your achievements are recognised
- where your opinions count
- where you can work with a team of excellence
- where you can grow and develop a career, not just a job
If this is what you are looking for, we want to hear from you!
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming.
- Assists in project management.
- Assisting and providing technical support to Sales Dept & other depts.
- System trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Conducting onsite client training.
- System design, building diagrams using AutoCAD.
- 2 years of site experience
- Certificates or above in Electronics / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering or related Engineering disciplines
- Related working experience in ELV, Security System projects, such as CCTV, Access Control, Alarm system is an advantage. Proven experience in BMS IT, Electronics, System Integration
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Good knowledge of: Security Systems Software, AutoCad, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, SQL
- Knowledge and ability with Database Technology is an advantage
- Multi-Tasking and time schedule abilities
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong Team player
- Holder of Security Personnel Permit (Cat D) is preferred
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary, bonus, medical & dental benefits, best-in-class training and development, attractive career advancement opportunities to the right candidate.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your full resume and expected salary to email@example.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.