- Reporting to Client's global security team, the Security Project Manager will be focused on the security system project management over APAC region.
- Oversee the design, justification, scheduling, budgeting, implementation and management of physical security methodologies to optimally balance systems, staff, risk, and budget to reasonably protect employees, visitors, vendors, assets, and infrastructure.
- Provides advice, guidance, and expertise on short and long range management of security system to the Client's Security Managers and Project Managers.
- For major projects, may directly manage security design and integration vendors.
- Manages relationships with strategic security vendors and the project team.
- Provide weekly project updates to Client's Corporate Security Management.
- Coordinate site review with local Client's Security Manager and security integrator. Review security scope of work to match their security standards.
- Identify existing areas requiring security or security upgrades, providing budgetary estimates, schedules, and funding requests.
- Ensure that systems are inspected, tested and serviced according to standards.
- 5 years of experience in a project management capacity
- Experience leading and participating in security projects
- Experience with agile project management and process improvement methodologies
- Familiar with various security system brands
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Persuasive, encouraging, motivating and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, customer service sense and communication skills