- The position of Account Manager is responsible for expanding business in the South East Asia region, providing Security Solutions and related product system to our clients, and achieving ICD business target.
- Aggressively achieve position and department revenue and profit targets.
- Generate and identify sales leads.
- Preparation of quotations, proposals and preliminary system design.
- Provide ideas and suggestions to improve sales results, reputation and market share.
- Increase ICD brand name and image through sales and marketing channels.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partner companies.
- Maintain high level of knowledge in security concepts and systems in order to provide clients world-class consultation.
- Assist with project management, site meetings, and client liaison whenever necessary.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on solution-based sales experience (security-related preferred) in a multinational company.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented with demonstrated multi-task ability.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of ACAD is an asset
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- Only Singapore citizens may apply
Interested candidates may send your updated resume indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for your interest and regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.