- Proactively identifying new accounts opportunities at APAC regional scale in ICD targeted market segments.
- Manage the sales process by generating business leads, developing and delivering client proposals, responding to RFPs, following up with prospective clients until the contract to be closed.
- Being an APAC regional player, working closely with Convergint’s global BD team and account executives to penetrate and deepen new and existing global accounts development. The job scope can be leading local bidding, cooperating with global team on MSA tender response or conducting high level client relationship management in APAC.
- Identifying qualified leads and supporting local account managers to set up right bidding strategies in order to increase winning chance of turning prospects into new accounts
- Continually seek out innovative ways to communicate our value to prospects and existing clients.
- Proactively increase the industry knowledge-base by monitoring industry trends and knowing our competition.
- Providing Market trends and analysis associated with our existing solutions, systems and services/premium services, account team process.
- Regional account management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Self-confident, good image and trustworthy.
- Makes the partner feel like the most important person the world - with many different partners daily.
- Networking skills and existing “guanxi”.
- Aware of the market - experience in a partner sector (real estate, design, etc.)
- Big picture technical / technological knowledge of security concepts and systems.
- High-level, polished, refined sales skills.
- Big believer & representative of the ICD corporate culture.
- Team management skills.