Position Responsibilities Include:
- Security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming.
- Assists in project management.
- Assisting and providing technical support to Sales Dept & other depts.
- System trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Conducting onsite client training.
- System design, building diagrams using AutoCAD.
- 2 years of site experience
- Certificates or above in Electronics / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering or related Engineering disciplines.
- Related working experience in ELV, Security System projects, such as CCTV, Access Control, Alarm system is an advantage. Proven experience in BMS IT, Electronics, System Integration.
- Project management experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of: Security Systems Software, AutoCad, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, SQL
- Knowledge and ability with Database Technology is an advantage.
- Multi-Tasking and time schedule abilities.
- Strong sense of responsiblity, self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong Team player.
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary and commission scheme, medical & dental benefits, best-inclass
training and development, attractive career advancement opportunities to the right candidate.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter, full resume and expected salary to
For more information about ICD, please visit the website: www.icdsecurity.com.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.