The KAM Assistant plays an important supportive role on the KAM team. The KAM Assistant is responsible for preparation of proposals and technical documentation
according to KAM standards, translating RFPs and other material, and providing strong support for Key Account Managers on projects and assignments.
The KAM Assistant works closely with the Key Account Managers to improve their skills and knowledge of the client and KAM system. The KAM Assistant is also taught on how to use templates and efficiency tools to increase productivity in their work over time.
- Providing documentation, coordination, and follow-up support for KAM.
- High work efficiency through effective use of KAM standardized templates and tools.
- Timely execution of scheduled tasks for KAM without sacrificing quality.
- Self development through training on security concepts, systems and market.
- Provide administrative support to KAM on projects and assignments wherever necessary.
- Prepare quotations, change orders, project documentation and “kick off” package accurately and according to KAM standards.
- Participate in supplier trainings to improve security and technical knowledge.
- Support in coordination with internal and external clients, sub contractors and related parties where appropriate.
- Work with KAMs on data collection, price analysis, and problem solving for projects.
- Work with different KAM to promote team work and achieve group objectives.
- Manage the payment collection process including coordination with finance department.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Communication, coordination and people skills.
- Brainstorming, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Time management skills including planning, scheduling, and executing.
- Knowledge of ICD security standards
- Knowledge of security products, systems, design concepts, and market situation.
- Knowledge of KAM standards, procedures and tools.
- Knowledge of team member roles and responsibilities, and how to support.
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the applied position in
the email subject.
We thank you for your interest in our company.However,only candidates chosen will be contacted.Thank you.