The position of International Project Manager is responsible for delivering projects on schedule, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction. All projects must be carried out in accordance to ICD’s high standards whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage and coordinate projects.
- Provide project management services to ICD’s clients in accordance to ICD’s policy and standards.
- Maintain long-term relationships with clients as well as sub-contractors.
- Ensure the client is receiving the best possible service.
- Responsible for security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming as maybe needed.
- Create, update and maintain all project documentation.
- Support sales when needed.
- Attend weekly project site meetings.
- Provide weekly project update reports to client.
- Project quality control.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (oral and written).
- 3 years project related work experience.
- Good communicator, good presentation skills, thinking in details.
- Eager to be successful, passion on whatever he/she choose to do.
- Team player.
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com with the applied position in
the email subject.
We thank you for your interest in our company.However,only candidates chosen will be contacted.Thank you.