The position of Account Manager is responsible for expanding business, providing Security Solutions and related product systems to our clients, and achieving ICD business target.
- Aggressively achieve personal and dept. revenue and profit targets.
- Generate and identify sales leads.
- Arrange meetings and sales presentations with potential clients.
- Preparation of quotations and preliminary system design.
- Negotiate and sign contracts in accordance with Sales Goals.
- Maintain long-term relationships with clients and prospects.
- Provide ideas and suggestions to improve sales results, reputation and market share.
- Increase ICD brand name and image though sales and marketing channels.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partner companies.
- Maintain high level of knowledge in security concepts and systems in order to provide clients with world-class consultation.
- Assist with project management, site meetings, and client liaison whenever necessary.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Minimum 5-10 years of security-related sales experience. focus on MNC clients.
- Proved good sales record in previous experience.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented with demonstrated multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team player.
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com