Here is a career opportunity to assume a position
- where you are valued and trusted as a person
- where you can express your talents
- where you can enjoy a supportive management
- where your achievements are recognised
- where your opinions count
- where you can work with a team of excellence
- where you can grow and develop a career, not just a job
If this is what you are looking for, we want to hear from you!
- Achieve customer satisfaction.
- Attend case promptly and resolve issue efficiently.
- Develop technical knowledge.
- Ensure all log report file are properly written and confirmed by customer.
- Complete routine preventive maintenance promptly and thoroughly.
- Minimise cost for service delivery.
- Ensure documentation and drawings accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Ensure all work are up to ICD's standard quality.
- Drawing preparation.
- Attend non-business hour's emergency hotline call. (Overtime allowance is applicable)
- Supervise subcontractor workers.
- General errand to assist team technically.
- Knowledge development such as access control, video, and alarm.
- Report to service department manager.
- 2 years relevant experience is preferrable
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving skills
- Hard working and able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn and grow
- Outgoing personality, ability to listen, and positive spirit
- Familiar with MS Office and AutoCAD
- On duty is required (Overtime allowance is applicable)
- Holder of Security Personnel Permit (Cat D) is preferred
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary, bonus, medical & dental benefits, best-in-class training and
development, attractive career advancement opportunities to the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume, and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purpose.