The position of Project Manager is responsible for delivering projects on schedule, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction, and in according to ICD’s standards; Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Manage and coordinate projects.
- Provide project management services to ICD’s clients in accordance to ICD’s policy and standards.
- Maintain long-term relationships with clients as well as sub-contractors.
- Ensure the client is receiving the best possible service.
- Responsible for security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming as maybe needed.
- Create, update and maintain all project documentation.
- Support sales when needed.
- Attend weekly project site meetings.
- Provide weekly project update reports to client.
- Project quality control.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Fluent English (oral and written); able to communicate in Mandarin.
- 3 years project related work experience.
- Good communicator, good presentation skills, thinking in details.
- Eager to be successful, passion on whatever he/she choose to do.
- Team player.
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com