- Security equipment installation, testing, commissioning and system programming in accordance to
ICD's policy and standards.
- Partiallyproject management.
- Assisting and providing technical support to Sales Department& other Department.
- System trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Conducting onsite client training.
- System design, building diagrams in AutoCAD.
- High level of knowledge in security concepts, products and systems in order to provide professional
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic, Computer, Automatization or Mechanical Engineering.
- Min 3 years or above related working experience in security, electronic or small electronic project
implementation & commissioning, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database.
- Familiar with access control, CCTV and Alarm system products & system is a plus.
- Willing to work onsite.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with Lenel or GE systems is a clear advantage.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Client service oriented.
- Quick learning ability.
- Good English skill (oral and written).
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com