- Delivering high quality project & services according to ICD's Project team standards & CS department
- Achieve 100% client satisfaction by delivering projects.
- Managing the project progression, sub contractors, schedule & overall project cost to maximize company profit.
- Create, update and maintain all project documentation.
- Attend project weekly site meetings, tracking projects.
- Provide weekly project updates to client.
- Produce quality project schedule as well as resource planning.
- Consistently seek improvement of services.
- Strong leadership in leading, coaching and training Engineer team.
- Assists System Department Manager in team capacity planning.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Security-related work experience is an advantage.
- Min. 2 years in project management role, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Degree and/or experience in electronics, automation, construction is an advantage.
- Excellent project management, planning, organizational and coordination skills + time management.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented with demonstrated multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong Team player.
- Official certification in PMP or Engineering is an advantage.
- Fluency in English (oral and written). Others language is an advantage.
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary, bonus, medical & dental benefits, best-in-class training and
development, attractive career advancement opportunities to the right candidate.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your full resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about ICD, please visit the website: www.icdsecurity.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.