- Work with Customer Service Representative to provide best customer support to the client at the shortest time. Provide
routine preventive maintenances.
- Provide support and maintenance services: Carry out Routine Preventative Maintenance, Troubleshooting,
System Upgrades/Expansions/Alterations and Systems Training.
- Ensure Client Satisfaction and maintain client relationship.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree Electronic, Computer or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 year of customer service work experience (security-related preferred) in a multinational environment.
- Experience in security system field with knowledge of Access Control, CCTV and Alarm System will be a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database.
- Strong analytical skill and problem solving ability.
- Taking initiative and working independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written).
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com.