- Establish and maintain a professional working environment, which satisfies the needs of employees as well as the company.
- Facility management and maintenance including all sorts of machineries (computer, telephone, printer, stationery, name cards,
keys, out-going mails and courier services, mail & fax, reception).
- Employee services (Reservation of airline tickets, hotel, etc).
- Vendor Management.
- Documentation management.
- Office and employee safety and security management including access control system etc.
- Formulate and implement the ICD programs, policies and procedures.
- Answer and transfer phone-calls politely and accurately.Clients and visitors reception.
- Support for local HR management, such as resume screening, joining process and HR activities. Others arranged by HR Manager.
- Above diploma degree with good command of English.
- Minimum of 1 year Admin related working experience.
- Good computer skills and competency with Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Able to operate office equipment (e.g. printer, scanner, copier and fax etc.).
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Being independent in work and quick-learner.
- Team player with high communication skill.
- Customer service oriented.
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com