- Provide project management services to ICD’s clients in accordance to ICD’s policy and standard.
Manage the project team, including the sub contractors.
- Ensure the client is receiving the best possible service.
- Create, update and maintain all project documentation.
- Attend weekly project site meetings.
- Provide weekly project update to client.
- Control project quality.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Minimum 3 years of security-related work experience.
- Min. 2 years in project management role, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Degree or experience in electronics, automation, construction is an advantage.
- Excellent project management, organizational and coordination skills.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented with demonstrated multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Team player.
- Good English skill.(oral and written)
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com