- Aggressively achieve personal and dept. revenue and profit targets.
- Generate and identify sales leads.
- Arrange meetings and sales presentations with potential clients.
- Preparation of quotations and preliminary system design.
- Negotiate and sign contracts in accordance with Sales Goals.
- Maintain long-term relationships with clients and prospects.
- Provide ideas and suggestions to improve sales results, reputation and market share.
- Increase ICD brand name and image though sales and marketing channels.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partner companies.
- Maintain high level of knowledge in security concepts and systems in order to provide clients with world-class consultation.
- Assist with project management, site meetings, and client liaison whenever necessary.
- Bachelor degree or above
- 5 + years working experience from security industry
- Foreign national or local with overseas work/study/living experience are preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented with demonstrated multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
To apply for this opportunity, please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org