- Aggressively achieve personal and dept. revenue and profit targets.
- Generate and identify sales leads.
- Arrange meetings and sales presentations with potential clients.
- Preparation of quotations and preliminary system design.
- Negotiate and sign contracts in accordance with Sales Goals.
- Maintain long-term relationships with clients and prospects.
- Provide ideas and suggestions to improve sales results, reputation and market share.
- Increase ICD brand name and image though sales and marketing channels.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partner companies.
- Maintain high level of knowledge in security concepts and systems in order to provide clients with world-class consultation.
- Assist with project management, site meetings, and client liaison whenever necessary.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on solution-based sales experience (security-related preferred).
- Work experience in a multinational environment.
- Expatriates or Chinese with overseas work/study/living experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented with demonstrated multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (oral and written).
Interested Candidates, please send your application letter & CV to email@example.com